woensdag 30 december 2009

counting down

Nog een dag en paar uur en dan is het alweer 2010.
10 jaar geleden dat we het nieuwe millenium ingingen.
zoveel is er gebeurd en zoveel gedaan.
Ik wil iedereen een heel goed, gezond en creatief nieuw jaar wensen.
Op naar een nieuw mooi jaar!


In holland we are one day and some hours away from 2010
time flies, I remember the start of the new millenium like it was yesterday.
Flashbacks are there about ten years.
I wish everyone a healthy,creative and great 2010!
And in Holland we eat real 'oliebollen' A kind of dough with raisins and apple. A typical dutch treat to say goodbye to the old year. I remember that as a child that was the only thing I ate at the day before newyearsday. I ate it as breakfast, lunch and diner.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have been in Holland on New Years Eve, and I cannot believe the money people spend on home fireworks there. It is amazing.
    Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
    Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fire works are amazing here!
    I hear the bangers/crackers noise makers already!
    Cheers to you as the New Year rings in!
    Take care,
    Joanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I'm going to be happy today,
Though the skies may be cloudy and gray
No matter what may come my way
I'm going to be happy today.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850-1919)

Thank you for leaving a comment
I love to hear from you, it makes me happy!
ps; If you have no-reply I can't thank you personal for your comment. But I hope you know I do like every thoughtful comment.

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.