zaterdag 30 mei 2009

(huis) home



Soms wordt het tijd je huis te verlaten.
Net zoals deze koolmees, wordt het voor mij ook tijd..
...

At some point the time comes to leave your home.
For this bird the time has come, the same for me...





Gisteren had ik een afspraak bij de notaris en ben ik grootgrondbezitter.
Voor twee weken bezit ik een huis en een appartement.
De grote klusweek is begonnen.
Gisteren al aardig wat gewinkeld bij de bouwmarkt, vandaag gaat het schilderen beginnen.

Yesterday I had a appointment to sign over the house.
I did some shopping at a home depot, and today I start with all the painting.



Voordat ik ga verhuizen zal ik tussendoor wat voor en na foto's laten ziet, en over anderhalve week is het dan echt. Dan woon ik in mijn nieuwe huis.

Before my move, I will show some before and after photo's, and over a day or 10 it's final, I will be living in my new home.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi.
    Wat een leuke foto,kijkt echt nieuwsgierig naar buiten ,zo van zal ik of nog maar niet.Nestkastje goed schoonmaken en meenemen naar je huis MET TUIN.
    Mam.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck in your new home. I bet you are very excited now. Happy painting.
    Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so, did you get the purple couch and printed drapes or was it the other way around?
    Where was the hot tub going? The shed seems a bit big for a bag of dog food and a bicycle! Or maybe a swedish sauna in one corner?
    Are the fish still swimming in the pond or in the belly of a blue heron? Viginia creeper can be controlled. I have seen evidence of that in Soest. Better set the pot plants inside, it's going to be 4C tonight!
    How is the glow in the dark wallpaper?
    Take care,
    Anonimous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I'm going to be happy today,
Though the skies may be cloudy and gray
No matter what may come my way
I'm going to be happy today.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850-1919)

Thank you for leaving a comment
I love to hear from you, it makes me happy!
ps; If you have no-reply I can't thank you personal for your comment. But I hope you know I do like every thoughtful comment.

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.